AXIAL S1225, Muffin 120V AC Cooling Fan, 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Designed for custom DIY projects that require a controllable cooling and ventilation solution
- Features a heavy-duty aluminum fan which can be speed controlled
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25 mm ( 4.7 x 4.7 x 1-Inch ) | Airflow: 20 to 69 CFM | Noise: 25 to 38 dBA | Speed: 0, 700 to 2450 RPM | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Contents: (1) 120mm aluminum AC fan, (2) metal guards, (1) 2-Inch screw mounting set, (1) 6-Feet speed control unit
- May not be suitable for noise sensitive applications such as amplifiers and AV cabinets
Guías y Manuales
Overview The AC Infinity cooling system gives you direct control of the fans speed, allowing you to manage heat for a range of situations. It includes one 120mm aluminum AC fan, two metal guards, one 2-inch screw mounting set, and one 6-foot speed control unit. The dual-ball bearing axial fan is specially designed to run at different speeds with minimal motor noise. Using the screw set, you can mount the fan with its two protective guards onto a wall or the side of a cabinet. Just plug it in into any standard outlet to start cooling. Speed Control Easily turn the knob to respond to different situations. When your electronics are under heavy use, you can turn it up for high performance cooling to combat the excessive heat. Then leave it at a low speed during normal operation for that gentle breeze. Can also turn the fan off. Applications This system is popular in a variety of applications including AV, DVR, media, arcade, and home theater cabinets; and smaller enclosures such as computer, stereos, and amplifiers.