AIRCOM S10 - 17" Unit, Triple Fan, Front Exhaust /w Therm. Trig.
Guías y Manuales
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling receivers, amplifiers, DVRs, and other AV components.
- Protects components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- Programming features two thermal trigger modes and four speed control options.
- Contains three dual-ball bearing blowers with PWM-controlled motors to minimize noise.
- Dimensions: 17 x 13.5 x 1.5 in. | Exhaust: Front | Airflow: 160 CFM | Noise: 24 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
A quiet cooling fan system designed to be placed on top of AV components such as receivers, amplifiers, and DVRs. Maintaining an optimal temperature for components prevents overheating, ensures constant performance, and extends their lifespan. The controller on the front of the cooling system features a smart thermostat trigger and fan speed control. The steel enclosure houses three dual-ball bearing blowers that pulls heat out of the component and exhausts out the front. Its low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
There are three programming settings available which includes two temperature trigger modes. The fans can also be set to run continuously or be turned off. Four fan speeds are available for each active mode and will determine the speed at which the fans run when they are triggered. This ensures optimal airflow and noise levels for your application.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Each system features dual-ball bearing blowers rated at 67,000 hours and are certified by CE, UL, and RoHS. Blowers contain a PWM-controlled motor used to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to absorb vibrations. A low-profile design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components up to 30 pounds to be stacked on top.
|Tipo De Producto||Sin Categorizar|