MULTIFAN S7-P, Quiet AC-Powered Cooling Fan, Dual 120mm
Guías y Manuales
- Ultra-quiet AC-powered fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- Turbo power adapter increases maximum fan speed and enables the fan to be powered through an AC outlet.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. per fan | Total Airflow: 130 CFM | Total Noise: 19 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet cooling fans can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and components. Includes eight large anti-vibration rubber feet and a 6-foot power cord. The included turbo power adapter increases the fan's RPM by 25% and boosts CFM ratings for higher airflow. It also enables the fan to be powered through a standard wall outlet. The two fans are permanently connected by a 2.5 feet cord and share the same multi-speed controller. Each unit contains an USB port, up to six fans can be daisy chained together to share the same power source. Certified by CE, UL, TUV, and RoHS.
The fans include an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
CONNECTING ADDITIONAL UNITS
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to six fans can share the same AC power outlet or thermal controller (sold separately). MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans.
The ultra-quiet cooling fans are popular in a variety of electronics and components such as receivers, DVRs, video game consoles, modems, computers, amplifiers, and other audio video equipment.
|Tipo De Producto||Sin Categorizar|