Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer (120V) - Snow White
This elegant dimmer is compatible with a broad range of dimmable load types including most LEDs, incandescents, halogens, electronic low voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low voltage transformers, fluorescents, and compact fluorescents. Available in 9 stylish colors and finishes. 120V, 240V, or 277V.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Faceplates are not included. Don’t forget to order faceplates separately.
- Compatible with a variety of load types including LEDs, Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state) Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, and Compact Fluorescents
- Supports both forward phase (leading edge) and reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming
- Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type
- Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each dimmer controls
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room
- Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colors (See Available Colors)
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (See Available Accessories)