Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range. Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless. True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Included: DJI Mavic Pro Alpine White Aircraft; Remote Controller, RC cables; Three Intelligent Flight Batteries; Charger, Power Cable; Five Pairs of Propellers; Mavic Aircraft Sleeve; 16GB MicroSD Card, Micro USB Cable; Gimbal Clamp & Protector; Quick Start Guide
Able to shoot true 4K video and Full HD slow motion, the DJI Mavic Pro camera drone is a powerful personal aircraft you can keep by your side and quickly launch to beautifully capture any moment. Just fold it up, drop it into your backpack or purse, and go. Flying it is just as easy—use the included controller or the app on your iPhone or iPad. Plus, it's bundled with an extra battery pack for even longer flying times.
Portable and powerful
Everything about Mavic Pro is perfectly miniaturized from the camera to core flight components. Yet it delivers plenty of power—which you can effortlessly harness with the pocket-sized remote controller. And DJI's unique OcuSync technology lets you fly Mavic as far as 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) away.
Easy control with your iPhone
All you need is your iPhone and Mavic Pro when you want to quickly grab a dronie, set up tracking to shoot a friend, or even just head skywards for a quick flight. The DJI GO app lets you see everything the camera sees, as well as everything you need to know about your Mavic, from battery life to where it is, where it's heading, and much more.
Uncompromisingly smooth video
When you're shooting video from the sky, smoothness is everything. And that's what Mavic Pro delivers. Its 4K camera is supported by a miniaturized camera stabilization system that stabilizes the entire camera, letting you extract the most from every single pixel.
Shoot like a pro—automatically
When you fly the Mavic Pro, you don’t need a film crew. All you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest. You get the creative flexibility of four tracking modes. Trace follows behind or flies in front of your subject. Profile flies alongside your subject. Spotlight keeps the camera trained on your subject while you fly almost anywhere. And Circle automatically circles around your subject.
In the air the Mavic Pro hovers precisely where you tell it to, even in strong winds, and will automatically land close to where you took off, giving you the confidence to fly. Mavic is also smart enough to actually see what's ahead and avoid whatever it sees.
To really get your blood pumping, activate Mavic’s sport mode and race through the sky at a thrilling 40 mph (64.8 kph).