Single HD Coax -Black (1ft)
View Product On
Single conductor HD Coax Finishing Wire Planet Waves' bulk coaxial cable is precision manufactured in the USA to 75 ohm HD standards. All cable features our In=Out Technology for pure signal transparency.
- This cable is full bandwidth, broadcast quality, with high impedance and low capacitance, enabling you to use it for all Audio/Video applications.
- The same cable can be used for everything from Component to Composite Video, Analog to Digital Audio, Subwoofers, S/PDIF, even RF applications like HD Satellite and CATV.
- Planet Waves' HD Finishing Wire is specially designed for rack dressing or any other exposed drop between A/V devices and display units such as visible projector runs, however it is UL rated for in-wall installations as well.
- With a soft TPE jacket, the HD Finishing Wire is especially flexible, making it easy to work within a rack or cabinet. The TPE also provides a clean, polished look and feel to give installations an elegant aesthetic.
- All Planet Waves HD Finishing Wire meets the following specs: Made in USA / Meets 75 ohm HD standard / Sweep-tested 3GHz over 100ft with nominal db loss / Nominal Capacitance 18.2 pF/ft / Premium oxygen-free copper / 100% shielding with 95% tinned copper braid & tin foil shield / Nitrogen-gas-injected foam PE dielectric / TPE Jacket / CM & CL2 rated for in-wall installations / Max Pulling Tension 2359 PSI / Max Bend Radius 2.25 inches Planet Waves coaxial cable is part of proprietary custom cable system.
- All Planet Waves cable must be used with Planet Waves connectors in order to ensure proper termination. Planet Waves guarantees all product and parts under limited warranty.