Single HD Coax -Black (1ft)
Single conductor HD Coax Finishing Wire Planet Waves' bulk coaxial cable is precision manufactured in the USA to 75 ohm HD standards. All cable features our In=Out Technology for pure signal transparency.
Por pedido especial o sobrevendido. Por favor contáctenos por más detalles
- This cable is full bandwidth, broadcast quality, with high impedance and low capacitance, enabling you to use it for all Audio/Video applications.
- The same cable can be used for everything from Component to Composite Video, Analog to Digital Audio, Subwoofers, S/PDIF, even RF applications like HD Satellite and CATV.
- Planet Waves' HD Finishing Wire is specially designed for rack dressing or any other exposed drop between A/V devices and display units such as visible projector runs, however it is UL rated for in-wall installations as well.
- With a soft TPE jacket, the HD Finishing Wire is especially flexible, making it easy to work within a rack or cabinet. The TPE also provides a clean, polished look and feel to give installations an elegant aesthetic.
- All Planet Waves HD Finishing Wire meets the following specs: Made in USA / Meets 75 ohm HD standard / Sweep-tested 3GHz over 100ft with nominal db loss / Nominal Capacitance 18.2 pF/ft / Premium oxygen-free copper / 100% shielding with 95% tinned copper braid & tin foil shield / Nitrogen-gas-injected foam PE dielectric / TPE Jacket / CM & CL2 rated for in-wall installations / Max Pulling Tension 2359 PSI / Max Bend Radius 2.25 inches Planet Waves coaxial cable is part of proprietary custom cable system.
- All Planet Waves cable must be used with Planet Waves connectors in order to ensure proper termination. Planet Waves guarantees all product and parts under limited warranty.