IO Extender V2
- Easily add more control capability to new or existing systems
- Packed with I/O: 8 IR outputs, 4 serial outputs, 8 contacts, and 8 relays
- Flexible rack or shelf installation—rack ears included
- Flexible power options—internal universal power supply or PoE+
- Utilizes the same driver as the original IO Extender, maintaining ease of deployment
The Control4® IO Extender V2 is the simple way to expand a Control4 system to control more of the devices around your home including audio/video equipment, garage doors, motion sensors, and other devices that use infrared (IR), serial, contact, and relay connections. The IO Extender V2 has a sleek, new industrial design that makes it a great companion to the EA Series of entertainment and automation controllers.
The IO Extender V2 features the ability to be powered by PoE+, providing power and network connectivity over a single CAT5e/CAT6 network cable and allowing for greater installation flexibility. In addition, the IO Extender V2 provides flexible options for mounting in an equipment rack (1U) or on a shelf. The included rack ears may be installed on the front or back of the IO Extender V2, allowing you to mount the IO Extender at the front or the back of the equipment rack.