12 Pair, Impedance Matching Speaker Selector
- Lets you control speakers in several rooms from a central location
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- Low-frequency protection circuit helps to guard your amplifier
- Audiophile-quality autoformers provide high performance for years
Guías y Manuales
The PRO-12HP is a robust, efficient dual-source speaker selector for up to 12 pairs of speakers. Designed for demanding applications, this high-quality speaker selector features a low-frequency protection circuit to reduce subsonic signals. This allows higher power operation without amplifier shutdown.
An A/B switch on the front panel allows you to power all your speakers with either of two source amplifiers. The PRO-12HP is designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers.
The PRO-12HP uses audiophile-grade autoformers for impedance matching to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. A rotary switch on the rear panel sets the appropriate impedance for your amplifier, based on the number of speaker pairs connected.