Gold Centre 350 Piano Black (Each)
The Gold C350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the Gold 300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the Gold C350's sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the C350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60 kHz. A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the C350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume.
Guías y Manuales
- Gold C350 technology
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.