Epson PowerLite 1930- LCD. Projector- 4200 lumens- 1024 x 769
A Bright Projector Solution for Smaller Venues.
Keep presentations shining bright, even in ambient light, with the PowerLite 1930, featuring 4200 lumens of color brightness and 4200 lumens of white brightness1. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid presentations. Designed for corporate, education and house of worship use, this feature-packed solution projects vibrant images in virtually any setting. It can be easily carried between meeting rooms and classrooms or installed in small- to medium-size venues. Award-winning Faroudja DCDi® technology reduces noise and enhances sharpness, creating smooth video images. And, Split Screen2 enables you to conveniently display content from two different sources simultaneously. The PowerLite 1930 truly is a bright solution for all your presentation needs.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 4200 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, the PowerLite 1930 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
Note: Epson does not accept returns on refurbished items unless the product arrives defective, in which case, a replacement with the same model or equivalent will be sent.
Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Native Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
Color Brightness: 4200 lumens1
White Brightness: 4200 lumens1
Bright and Colorful
Features 4200 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1 and 4200 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
1024 x 768 resolution
View JPEG-formatted presentations or photos, without a computer, using just a USB thumb drive.
Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
USB Plug 'n Play
Instantly project images from a PC or Mac using a USB connection.
iProjection App Compatible
Wirelessly project from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® Touch or AndroidTM mobile device.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite 1930 has:
- Color Brightness: 4200 lumens1
- White Brightness: 4200 lumens1
- Amazing image quality — XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Advanced connectivity — Digital HDMITM, DisplayPortTM,VGA and USB
- Feature-rich — Split Screen2, PC-free presentations with PDF viewer, automatic vertical image correction, easy-slide horizontal keystone correction, DICOM® Simulation Mode3 and more
- Powerful video performance — Faroudja DCDi Cinema®, deinterlacing, noise reduction and sharpness enhancement for ultra-smooth video
What's In The Box:
- PowerLite 1930 Multimedia Projector
- Power cable
- Computer cable
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Monitor and control CD