- 164 Platforming Courses
- Simple, Straightforward Controls
- New Playable Characters
- 2 Main Game Modes + 3 Extra Modes
- Challenges, Boost Rush & Coin Battle
- Up to 4 Player Local Multiplayer
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe from Nintendo includes two games in one, for double the fun. It features simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less-experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content - like a Hints gallery and helpful reference videos for anyone looking to introduce their family to the wonderful world of Mario. All a player needs is one Joy-Con controller, so two people can team up right out of the box. Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and enjoy extra replayability with three additional game modes: Challenges, Boost Rush, and Coin Battle in which you can also play as a Mii character.
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics.
- Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play.
- Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost? Try jumping off a teammate's head or getting a teammate to throw you.
- Features a wealth of helpful features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble.
- Three additional modes: Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle - mix up gameplay and add replayability while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes.
- Share the adventure with a friend. During two-player co-op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy-Con controller, so no additional accessories are required. And to add two more players to the mix, all you need is one extra set of Joy-Con controllers, sold separately.