- Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the speaker's acoustic architecture.
- Three midwoofers ensure faithful playback of vocal frequencies, in addition to rich bass without distortion, even at high volumes.
- Three tweeters, including one centre tweeter and two precisely-angled side tweeters, create a crisp high-frequency response.
- Phased array creates a wide stereo soundstage that directs sound to the left, right, and centre.
- Analogue line-in with 3.5 mm jack for connecting another device.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- The high-fidelity speaker for superior sound.
- Experience vividly clear, room-filling sound for music streaming, vinyl, and more. Enjoy control with the app and Apple AirPlay 2.
Introducing Sonos Five
A new look
The updated design features new details and a monochromatic finish.
The latest technology
Increased memory and processing power provide improved performance.
Five's unrivalled acoustic design features three high-excursion woofers within a sealed architecture that eliminates reverb and echo.
Smart stereo sound
When positioned horizontally, Five automatically separates the left and right channels for impressive stereo sound.
Pair two speakers and each smartly adjusts to mono for more detailed stereo separation and an even wider soundstage.
Line-in and play
Connect your turntable, CD player, projector, or other device directly to Five using the 3.5 mm jack.