- Mount Pico remote to any wall surface, no cutting holds in drywall or wiring required
- Used when replacing existing switches in a 3-way application (Pico remote and in-wall dimmer also required)
- Wall plate bracket holds one Pico remote control (sold separately)
- Fits into Claro designer style wall plate (sold separately- CW-1-XX)
- Works with all Pico remotes including Lutron Pico remotes for lights, shades, and audio
You will need a Lurton Pico wall plate bracket if you'd like to mount a Pico remote control directly to a wall, for an additional point of control when using a Caseta Wireless dimmer. You'll also need a wall plate bracket if you're replacing existing switches in a 3-way application (where lights have two or more wall switches) with a Caseta Wireless In-wall dimmer and a Pico remote control.