The diminutive R45HD is the perfect satellite speaker for front left, centre, right and rear surround sound applications. Its secret is a combination of a 75mm (3”) MMP®II cone mid-bass driver and rear-firing 20mm (¾”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter, which spreads and magnifies the sound around the room to create a huge, encompassing surround sound effect. Designed to dovetail with the R360HD subwoofer and available in the RadiusHD range of real wood veneers and lacquers, the R45HD will blend perfectly with your décor in an ultra-discreet, multi-channel audio or video system. Installing the R45HD on-wall is easy by using the high quality angled bracket supplied. Use the optional bespoke RadiusHD stand for floor positions.
- 3” MMP®II. The Metal Matrix Polymer drivers have been completely re-worked and re-modelled with the aid of new design and simulation tools to achieve higher sensitivity and increased magnetic linearity. The new shaped T-section pole and focussed magnetic gap produces better linearity and lower distortion, resulting in fast punchy bass. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius HD series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" gold C-CAM® tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics and providing extension to in excess of 35 KHz. Ensuring the wide frequency bandwidth of HD music and cinema formats can be replayed faithfully.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Internal PTC auto-reset protection circuit to prevent over-driving.
- Magnetically shielded drivers for safe use near sensitive microprocessor equipment or plasma/LCD displays.
- Rigid MDF construction throughout.
- Smooth radius edges – reduces diffraction effects and gives better imaging properties.
- Flush fitting grille with rotate-able ‘m’ logo for positioning in Landscape or portrait orientation.
- A specially designed die-cast metal wall bracket is supplied, providing easy install and adjustment for wall positioning.